Agile transformation can help with innovation by enabling organizations to be more responsive to customer needs and identifying opportunities to increase speed without sacrificing quality. Agile digital transformation is based on proof that successful digital transformation occurs through continuous innovation and the capability to measure steps. Business transformation empowers the organization to launch and learn about the latest digital initiatives and customer needs .
Agile organizations commit to being responsive to customer needs and identifying opportunities to increase speed without sacrificing quality. This means that they are able to pivot based on customer feedback and business needs, which can lead to increased innovation ¹.
(1) How Agile Transformation is Different From Digital Transformation. https://customerthink.com/how-agile-transformation-is-different-from-digital-transformation/.
(2) The benefits of agile digital transformation to innovation processes …. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/20555636221079943.
(3) 5 Ways Agile Supports Innovation – Stefanini. https://stefanini.com/en/insights/news/5-ways-agile-supports-innovation.
(4) Transformation starts with agile leadership | McKinsey. https://www.mckinsey.com/capabilities/people-and-organizational-performance/our-insights/leading-agile-transformation-the-new-capabilities-leaders-need-to-build-21st-century-organizations.
(5) Embracing Agile – Harvard Business Review. https://hbr.org/2016/05/embracing-agile.